Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Fisherman Project: Framed & Matted- FINISHED

Finished!
I found this picture frame and thought it was absolutely perfect for a fisherman picture! I love the frame! Probably my favorite part of doing a portrait is framing and matting, because it means it's done, but also because I love how it changes the picture, depending on the colors you put with it. So here it is finished. As always I am so worried, I really hope it's good enough and the family will like it. This was a hard one for me because I did not know this man and know very little about his personality so it's hard to capture that. I just hope his family is happy with it. If nothing else I bet they'll like the frame!

8 comments:

ashlieaxandike said...

That is awesome! I have a picture I want you to do of us! Good job-and great frame!

Unknown said...

This turned out SOOOOooooo good. I know you have been a little worried about it. You are just so talented. So happy for you that you got it all done! ;)

Trinbean said...

Looks awesome

Julz said...

wow that looks great Lace! Wonderful job!

Annie Cole said...

You amaze me Lace! I can't even attempt colored pencil. I wish I could! You have an awesome talent!

Love ya!
Lilly

Tv for Blogs said...

Very good this blog but the Tv for Blogs add movement....and friends.Kisses my friend.

Wendy said...

By the way, since I never told you, she absolutely loved it. When we gave it to her she couldn't stop staring at it, she just kept saying how perfect it was and how much she loved it. Thank you for doing an amazing job (it took us a while to get it to her, but it was definitely loved!

Anonymous said...

sometimes my e-mail is retarded but its pease_natalie@yahoo.com