Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Talented Ladies

by Lacie Mae Goddard

above by AshleeV: www.vee-kids.blogspot.com


similar to above by Kim: www.kimsueellen.blogspot.com

My friends and I had a project day this morning. We all got together and painted canvas' on my deck. The weather was wonderful... it may have been too hot but it made the paint dry fast so it was perfect! I think we all had a good time! I had a great time! I really enjoyed getting together and being creative! I was amazed by how different each painting was. They all reflect the artists... that's the neat thing about these kind of paintings, in a way they are a portrait of the artist, from the colors to the brushstrokes, the circles to the lines to the smears we each have our own styles and have a different picture in our heads. I think it kind of resembles how we each have a different perception in every situtation in life, we all see things differently, but in a beautiful way!


3 comments:

Trinbean said...

These are all so good...I really wished I could have been there.

Unknown said...

Oh so sad I missed it - darn work!

Looks like you had fun, I absolutley love yours! Everyone did great when is the gallery stroll going to be? Kidding

Tamika Jackson said...

the purple painting is lovely. Very calming..