Thursday, February 8, 2007

Alyssa Lyn


Alyssa Lyn 12"x 15" Colored Pencil August 2000

This was my boss' baby girl. My favorite part about this portrait is the brim of the hat. I love her little face too! Things have changed so much in just the past 7 years. Back then I would take the finished portrait to Kinkos and copy it, I was always disappointed how the copy would turn out, the coloring was always off, parts would be darker than they really were, and parts would look streaky. Now it's great, I can print the original picture any size I want on my own computer and I can either take a picture of the finished portrait or just scan it in!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW EV! OH MY GOODNESS! I cannot believe how amazing these are. I guess I didn't realize how many you have done, and remember a lot of the stuff you did in high school. Breathtaking, you put my cruddy sketch to shame. Awesome lady, completely awesome.

Lace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lace said...

Don't ever say that! Your sketch is beautiful! You seriously did a great job! You are very talented, if I didn't comment earlier I ment to!
I'm going to post some of my High School stuff too, they are some of my favorites!
Thanks for the compliment! I really hate these copies, I wish I had the originals, but the copies are better than nothing!
-Rette

Cory said...

Lace, you're amazing. I had no idea you were such a talented artist. I want one of Addi someday!